Thursday, July 29, 2010

Threading

This has nothing to do with sewing.....



If your main way of grooming your eyebrows is either getting waxed or tweezing at home, try getting threaded one of these days... it's awesome!

Same pain as tweezing and/or waxing (don't let anyone tell you differently) but if you find someone very skilled, it can totally give you an arch/shape to your eyebrows you never knew you could have!

My eyebrows are strange and grow in every which-way direction but my threader Monica (this sweet Hindustani in Cottonwood Heights) knows exactly how to give me the clean arch to my eyebrows I've been needing. She also fixes botched up threading jobs (like the one I got from South Towne Mall at some kiosk) -- I don't know what I was thinking getting threaded like that in front of the whole mall. It's similar to getting a dentist check up in the middle of the cereal aisle of Walmart. Anyways, moral of the story - choose your beauty-people wisely and go get threaded!

And Monica's pretty in-expensive - for just my eyebrows, I pay $7 +tip!

1 comment:

mae said...

I'm gonna have to try that threading thing. Next time I see you I'm gonna be checkin out your brows.

Oh yeah, so what if I DID poop in my entryway. Maybe I peed in my cabinet too.

I'm a sick person.